It seems like a decade since I hosted an event on my blog, well it sure is a pleasure to host one, especially when it is Kid’s Delight. The word Kid’s brings joy to your face, we all love our kids and go out of our way to meet their food preferences. Kid’s, at any age, love colours and serving them colourful food will attract them instantly, plus give them the required nutrition. Yes, I shall be hosting Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight this month starting 16 th Oct with the theme Colourful Foods.
The colours of fruits and vegetables are sources of powerful antioxidants and vitamins, and I personally prefer natural colours. Colours from fruits and vegetables, so let’s make some healthy colourful food for our kids. Looking forward to your entries.
Here are some guidelines for the event :
1. Link back to Srivalli’s announcement page and this page, failing which your entries will not qualify for the giveaway.
2. Usage of logo is not compulsory, but it helps to spread a word around.
3. Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current posts.
4. Recipes submitted to other events are permitted.
5. Eggless recipes please, though you could use egg replacer or any other substitute.
7.Non bloggers are welcome.
Drop a mail at email@example.com
- Subject line – Colourful Foods
- Your name and the name of your blog
- Recipe name
- URL of the post
- Picture of the creation
- A small 2-3 liner write up would be appreciated.
Please leave a note in the comment section of this post after mailing your entry.